Ancient Wisdom, Spearmint Essential Oil, 10ml Brown Glass Dropper Bottle, EO-84
Spearmint essential OilThe Calm Necessities, Dorset, UK - Buy Ancient Wisdom - Spearmint Essential Oil 10mlThe Calm Necessities, Dorset, UK - Buy Ancient Wisdom - Spearmint Essential Oil 10ml

Spearmint Essential Oil 10ml

By Ancient Wisdom

£3.50


Back to shop


10ml Spearmint Essential Oil - Brown Glass Dropper Bottle 


Latin Name : Mentha Spicata
Plant Part Used : Flowering Tops
Source : China
Extraction Method : Steam Distillation

This Spearmint Essential Oil is a high grade 60% Carvone variety. Carvone is the natural chemical that gives Spearmint its distinctive odour. The other 40% of the oil is made up of the other chemicals naturally occuring in the Spearmint plant.

We've found a tiny drop on your mask is calming and refreshing.

Spearmint Essential Oil is multi-purpose and it continues to be used to soothe ailments such as skin problems, headaches, nausea, vomiting, respiratory issues, and cold symptoms.

Used in aromatherapy, Spearmint Essential Oil is said to help reduce nasal congestion, thereby promoting easier breathing. It has revitalizing, energy-inducing action on the body by working to enhance mood, concentration, and by energizing the skin. Its fresh, restorative fragrance helps to uplift the mood and comfort emotional stress.


Caution:  Spearmint essential oil is for external use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician first. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.

MSDS Spearmint Oil Allergen Declaration


MSDS Spearmint Oil IFRA Certificate


MSDS Spearmint Oil CLP Safety Data Sheet

Any questions? Please feel free to contact us.


You might also be interested in:

Spirit of Equinox, Chakra Incense Cones, wooden Holder, Heart, Green, Mint ck12618
Chakra Incense Cones & Holder - Heart, Mint
Ancient Wisdom, Handmade, 180 gram, Jumbo Bath Bomb, Shea Butter, Bath fizzer, Bath therapy, peppermint & Tea Tree Essential Oil. JBB-01
Peppermint & Tea Tree Jumbo Bath Bomb
Ancient Wisdom. Essential Oil Massage Oil, PEPPERMINT FRESH, tea tree, eucalyptus, peppermint, MOL-06
PEPPERMINT FRESH Massage Oil - 100ml
Ancient Wisdom, Essential Oil, 10ml, Brown Glass Bottle, Peppermint EO-04
Peppermint Essential Oil 10ml

Back to top